Ed Sheeran – Glastonbury 2017

So the question is – was Ed’s guitar out of tune for most of the set? There were enough people saying it was…but what did you think?

1 week ago

Throwback to the time I was a Lannister ... See MoreSee Less

Throwback to the time I was a Lannister

Eddard of House Sheeran to Bran: "When your legs dont work like they used to before"

"Club isn't the best place to find a lover so is the forest where I go." 🌳

"You know, she played Needle with a nimble hand But she fell in love with a faceless man Pierced him on the neck and then cut off his hand Said, "Baby I just want to dance" Ed Sheeran's newest hit "Winterfell Girl" 😂😂😂

When I heard your voice I just started yelling "OMG ED'S HERE!". And I was watching the show in Italy, at 3am. My neighbours will kill me for that 😂 but I loved it! Great job, Ed!

You were wonderful! Scene shows the soldiers to be more than just mindless beasts without mercy or conscience. I think we needed to see that.

Still a legend 💁‍♂️ 🎸

Blew my mind when i saw you. I didnt see any of the articles floating about saying you were in it. Was wondering why the song sounded unusually good for typical GOT forest merriment

The club isn't best place to find a death so Westeros is where i go!

I knew as soon as I heard your voice it was you....made the episode even better😍😍

My dad said you should just join the Brotherhood of the Bald and leave the Ginger Alliance behind. Your comb forward isn't fooling anyone. Ironic they had the top knot joke right after your scene. lol

I heard you. I fucking heard you singing that song and thought "wow sounds like Ed Sheeran and they did a bang up job getting the song to sound rig--WAIT IT'S ACTUALLY HIM?!!"

Meanwhile, the Lannisters hum about the impending visit by the mother of dragons: "Oh...misty eye of the mountain below... Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls... And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke... Keep watching over King's Landing..."

The internet is one big spoiler about this today! :-O 😀 It could have been a pleasant surprise for me. Now it will not be a surprise. 🙁 But it's nice you're in GoT Ed. I look forward to the first episode more. 🙂

Me to my hubby: I'm gonna watch game of thrones!!! Hubby: apparently Ed Sheeran guest stars in it did you know??? Me: *rolls eyes because he doesn't even watch GOT so he clearly has no clue!* oh really ... *watches episode* Me to hubby: OMG ED IS IN GOT !!!!! Hubby: I did tell you !!! 😂😂😂

I don't watch games of thrones but you still look awesome! 😂

I have debated for some time to post on Mr. Ed' s wall and honestly didn't k ow where to post it. I have always had passion for music, but when I lost my youngest son 2 years ago, it was my safe escape. Ed sheerans music brought life and happiness back to my soul. From small bump to afire love, this man's music can consume my heart! I don't know who reads these but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your gift with the world, and lifting up my spirit with your music! I absolutely adore you, and hope to come to one of your concerts soon! Keep on putting your unique print in this crazy world!! You are amazing. @edsheeran

Dekhna na bhule..ed sheeran ko phle episode me..Udit Jain Vasu Kachru

Throw back to that time you ruined the magic that is GOT for us. Great work. 👍🏼 Play music you're great at that, don't distract from an absolutely incredible show. But I don't blame you...the producers are to blame for this one.

I knew George R R Martin is working on something big. Your hair gave it all away.... You're Catelyn Starks's bastard. Eddard never cheated, his wife did.

j avais raison dans le groupe.c etait Ed sheeran le sodat au lapin dans le premier épisode de game of throne.bubishi!!!!! Estha Kabwe Yves Cash Nancy Tshim Ethan Mbaya

Club isn't the best place to sing so the forest is where I go Oh wait correction - *get killed

Lara Barcella Alessio La Delfa the best scene of the whole episode! Congrats Teddy😬👏👏👏👏

Its terrible my son's just told me Ed has quit twitter due to peoples nasty comments. If they dont like him thats there choice but why put the lad down, why comment at all. I personally loved it and love his music. Wish folk would piss off and give Ed the respect he deserves!!!

Hi Ed Sheeran! Amazing job on "Game Of Thrones" last night. You are a natural! I was so shocked. First, I was like who is that singing and what song is that, and then there was the realization. Amazing! Amazing! I hope to see you more in the season. Fingers crossed! I could totally tell that you were about to fan out, but you caught yourself. A true professional.

Wtf is this true😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 Damini

4 weeks ago

Ed Sheeran

Check out me on next months cover of Q Magazine. Brilliant magazine, lovely people, always a pleasure, out next week x ... See MoreSee Less

Like if you think Ed Sheeran is the best singer in the world !!!

We'll get it, but we'll also be checking you out tonight when you're on stage in KC!!! My 7 year old has been singing you since she was 3! She's so excited! 🙂

Question.. have i heard your music on the radio? becaue your name is everwhere but i cant recall a single SONG youve ever played.

Tf??!!😂🤣😅...... when did ed sheeran have his whole arms covered with tattoos???!!!......i know i don't follow ed that much, but I'd like to think I'd notice his dam arms full of tattoos......🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

So sorry to hear that some absolute morons are giving you a hard time. My opinion is that they are simply JEALOUS of the fact that you are So talented, so successful and of course, you are likeable too. Take absolutely no notice Ed, just enjoy your success, you deserve it. 👍👍

Maybe Ed Sheeran will actually see this, maybe he'll actually read it, maybe not but I had to give it a try. My names Vanessa and my daughter Abigail is 4 years old. She is undoubtedly your biggest fan but it runs deep. Abigail was born when I was 23 weeks pregnant she weighed 1lb 2oz and was barely 11inches long .. your song "the A Team" was big then and the way she would wiggle to it was impressive. She had a 20% chance of living and she's 4 now. We've nearly lost her so many times along the way I couldn't begin to go into detail in a comment. Due to her prematurity she's become a very medically complex kid. To date she's had 36 surgeries (30 brain surgeries) ,7 central lines, was resuscitated 3 times, enough blood transfusions for a small army, she's spent over half her life in the hospital the longest admission being a full year and that's just the cliff note version of her life..But my god does she love life. The kid is a warrior to say the least she's funny and loves singing she's wheelchair bound but her personality couldn't stand taller. She's quite the character and although you don't know it you have so much to do with that. In our house you aren't just a singer. Your song was playing the first time she blew me a kiss which I was told would never happen. When she stood for the first time a few weeks ago it was your voice that pushed her. When she was in a coma a year ago your voice was what she opened her eyes for. When we are preparing for surgery your voice is all you hear from her room in the picu. When she has therapy and is frustrated because she can't do something the therapist plays your song and it's like she comes to life. When she's sick, when she's well, when we are driving, when we take a walk, anywhere and everywhere u go with us because you make my daughter smile and dear god has she earned it. The point of all this is .. you're free concert in the city July 6th .. we were supposed to go. I had planned to get myself and a wheelchaired 4 year old into the city to be there at 4am to get a good spot in hopes that she'd catch a glimpse of you because she would just die for it. Unfortunately on June 8th we had to come into the emergency room for an emergency brain surgery since June 8th she's had 4 brain surgeries all to save her life and keep her alive and we still haven't been able to catch a break as she is once again sick and we are still stuck in the hospital. I really had hoped we would be back home in time to attend the concert but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I know you must be so busy but even a video saying hi I mean the girl would be happy with a photograph from you to be completely honest. It would really mean the world to a very amazing little girl @ed sh #teamabby #hydrocephalus #edsheeran EdSheeran

Dear Ed, You're one of the most talented musicians ever! Your lyrics are pure poetry and you're a Master of your Craft. I just read you are quitting Twitter (The Sun) because people can be insensitive and down right mean. Social Media can cut like a knife. Be well and keep pumping out your amazing music! Screw the Haters!

I just love how much he lives in the real world, a guy who is worth millions, hangs around with those we would spend fortunes to see, who's day job is to broadcast his amazing vocals to thousands in packed out arena's and brings joy to so many with his amazing talents and still looks like he's wearing the same shoes he had back at school! This right here is someone who is the pure definition of being noble! Pure hard work and determination! I salute you! Much love and even more respect!

Hey Ed! My name is Domenic and my wife is Cintia. We got married last year and as I proposed to her, I sang thinking out loud on karaoke and proceeded to propose to her. We danced our first dance as newlyweds to thinking out loud. Every time I hear the song, I think of my beautiful wife and my wonderful mother who is now passed and resting peacefully. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and my wife bought us tickets to your Philadelphia show on the 12th. I would love to make this concert more special than it already will be. Even if just a small shout out would make her day and mine. I hope that you see this and hope that you can help create what will be an unforgettable memory of that night. Keep doing what you are doing. With many thanks. Domenic

Hello,Ed. A reason why I write here is that I can't write you Pm. I just want you to know how much I love you. I just want you to realize what your songs can do. They make me cry,they make me laugh,they make me sad,they make me happy. Well,I just feel you. I just understand you. I feel like you are my friend,not "someone who sings good songs about love and feelings". I just see you as Ed Sheeran,as a boy who does everything to realize his goals,who loves people who love his music... I just know that you are not only celebtity,singer... You are who you really are. You are just a good person. You are Ed Sheeran. Thanks for that. I Love You.

Absolutely devastated, I just waited 2.5 hours online in a queue to get tickets for your concert in Bangkok when I was hopeful when I finally got to the front of the queue there are 0 tickets left, even when I refreshed the page it showed seats but I wasn't allowed to purchase. Gutted! 🙁

Ed, I just heard about your issues with trolls on twitter and you are wondering why people hate you so much. The people saying awful things to you and about you are jealous, insecure, emotionally immature people. It says a lot about someone who has nothing better to do than go online and trash someone who is successful. It is so hard not to take it personally, but remember, for every hater out there, there are 5 people who love you.

Driving along yesterday doing our own carpool karaoke singing to New Man. Thank you Ed for making me have to explain to my 11 year old son about anal bleaching.....😋😂

People who are hateful have just never learned to be kind. Most of the time they hate themselves far more than the hate they dish out to others. You are a wonderful person and are loved by many many people! Don't let the haters play with your head. We think you are awesome. Keep making fantastic music.

Any chance you could send 3 tickets my way for me and my two friends Caitriona Patton and Kerry HC... if you can only spare two... send them to the girls and I'll stay at home. Xx

How does someone who is no where near rich get front row to a concert of yours ??? Just wondering. Spending $250 for a mile away. 😭😭😭

Hello Ed, Just wanted to personally tell you thank you so much for visiting one of your disabled fans in the hospital this past May, the wonderful Melody Driscoll. This particular story is very sweet, touching, and very heartwarming, especially to me, as I go through a similar situation in my life that is similar to Melody's situation, and I really love your music, too. It's a dream of mine to come to one of your shows one day, maybe the next time you tour in the Northern Ohio area! The story of Melody and the generosity and the love you showed towards her by taking the time out of your busy schedule by visiting her in the hospital really touched my heart in a special way, and I'm very happy that you could take time out of your already hectic schedule, and life just to make one of your special fans happy! You're my favorite artist too, and such a humble and genuine guy. You're awesome! My very favorite songs you've recorded over the years so far are " The A Team, " Lego House," " Photograph", " Supermarket Flowers", " What Do I Know", and " How Would You Feel,", and "Perfect, and " Don't, and finally, " your recording of " One," and " Hearts Don't Break Around Here, and especially, " Nancy Mulligan, and " You Need Me, I Don't Need You!" I think all of these songs are excellent! Have a great day, Ed Sheeran! Much love.🙂

Well this is a long shot but I decided to try.... I missed your concert tonight in the Twin Cities because I'm being admitted to the hospital AGAIN.... I was supposed to leave for MI tomorrow to see my Mom who is in hospice with lung cancer but I'm sick with an infection related to my Lupus.... it would be amazing to have something cheer me up tonight-a visit from you! I know it's probably a crazy request but I thought I would genuinely request it. If this is possible I will be at Methodist Hospital right near the cities. I hope tonight's concert was amazing as I know it most definitely was! 😊. Have fun on the rest of your tour!!!

Hi Ed, please do not get upset about Twitter, there is always someone who wants to rain on your parade, but just not yours. These people can't help themselves, feel sorry for them. My self and my Grandsons love your music xx

Just wanted to drop a comment here after reading your valid & justifiable reasons for taking a break from Twitter. Do what you have to do always! Myself, along with my family, absolutely adore you and enjoy the music & beauty you create with each word. You touch our souls, which is a rarity in music it seems. Take care of yourself, give yourself some love, and know that we will all be here when you come back! ❤️❤️❤️

Ed, am sure you here this all the time and probably think most people are just arse kissing but I have MS and spend 28 out of 30 days in bed. No one in the health service can help me apart from fill me with drugs that damage my organs. The only thing that helps me is listening to your music. I can't sleep because of the pain so I listen to your music. That is my world. Thank you for helping to keep me sane. Glastonbury Set was outstanding. Thank you again

Be seeing u Aug. 5th in Arizona..(celebrating my daughter Amanda's 33rd Birthday) Great timing on your part Ed...it is actually her birthday....it's been 4 years since we've seen you in concert here 2013! It was a awesome concert....as will be this one! Love your karaoke with James....love that u have stayed true to yourself! Best of luck to you young man, now and in the future!

Yes please 😍 Sammi buy this 🙏

If you could play Afire Love and Tenerife Sea at the Oakland show next week, that would be awesome! Right Susan???

Hi Ed, I just wanted to say thank you for your music. My grandmother passed away Monday, and I have been listening to Supermarket Flowers over and over again, because it just fits so perfectly. You've helped me grieve through a very difficult time. I'm from America, living in Norfolk, and not being with my family hurts, but I can ease my pain through your music. Lots of love to you! <3

Jul 26, 7:30pm

Sacramento, CA  95814 Map

4304 interested  ·  672 going

Aug 2, 7:30pm

Oracle Arena and Oakland Alameda County Coliseum
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA  94621 Map

Delivery for Mail, Will Call or UPS delivery is delayed until two weeks before the event. Mobile and Print at Home are delayed until 72 hours before the event.

9502 interested  ·  1174 going

3500 Sports Arena Blvd
San Diego, CA  92110 Map

James Blunt

Age: All Ages
Door Date: 08/06/2017 6:30 pm
On-sale Date: 07/24/2017 10:00 am
PLEASE NOTE: The Onsale for Ed Sheeran will take place at 10am through AXS.com and AXS by phone. Tickets may be purchased at the Venue Box Office starting at 11am.

DELIVERY DELAY:

E-Tickets will be issued 72 hours before the show.
All Standard Mail, Will Call, and Tickets purchased at the box office will be available 2 weeks prior to the show.

Details:
No refunds or exchanges.

Will Call:
Photo ID required for pick-up.

Bag Policy:
Valley View Casino Center asks all guests to travel light. All persons and bags are subject to search. Oversized bags (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, etc.) are prohibited. Bags (including handbags/purses) that are no larger than 14” x 14” x 6” will be admitted inside after inspection. Valley View Casino Center does not provide a general area to check bags, coats or any other personal belongings. Other restrictions click here.

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessible Seating: By purchasing ADA accessible seats, fans verify that they, or someone who they are purchasing tickets for, require the features of an accessible seat.Accessible seats are held in areas throughout the arena.Row 9 in the following sections are on a flat surface, easily accessible for wheelchairs and motorized scooters. To access Row 8 in the following sections a patron would go down two steps. It is suggested that Row 9 be used for wheelchairs/motorized scooters and a guest, and Row 8 be used for any additional guests (up to 2 additional guests permitted for a max of 4 tickets per ADA transaction) and/or guests with limited mobility. When facing the stage, Seat 1 will be on your right hand side.Please Click here to view the Accessible Seating Layout
For questions about Accessible Seating please call: 619-224-4171 x322, Monday through Friday, 11AM to 5:30PM.

1627 interested  ·  255 going

Dallas, TX  75219 Map

11759 interested  ·  1140 going

Aug 22, 7:30pm

AT&T Center
1 AT&T Center Pkwy
San Antonio, TX  78219 Map

There is a delivery delay in place until Aug. 08, 2017.

7544 interested  ·  927 going

Aug 29, 7:30pm

Amalie Arena
401 Channelside Dr
Tampa, FL  33602 Map

6698 interested  ·  919 going

Aug 30, 7:30pm

AmericanAirlines Arena
601 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL  33132 Map

Delivery of all tickets will be delayed until August 16 2017.

4008 interested  ·  628 going

Aug 31, 7:30pm - Sep 1, 3:30am

Amway Center
400 W Church St
Orlando, FL  32801 Map

Multiple GRAMMY® Award-winning global superstar Ed Sheeran has announced details for his North American arena tour. He'll stop in Orlando on August 31 at 7:30PM. James Blunt will open.

The tour celebrates Sheeran’s landmark third studio album, “÷.” The album – pronounced “divide” – includes the universal hit singles, “Shape of You” and “Castle On The Hill,” both of which made incredible chart entries after their simultaneous January release. “Shape of You” debuted at #1 on Billboard’s “Hot 100” – Sheeran’s first time atop the overall chart – and has remained there for six weeks total thus far. Meanwhile, “Castle On The Hill” entered the “Hot 100” at #6, establishing Sheeran as the first artist to ever have two singles make simultaneous top 10 debuts in the chart’s 58-year history. “Shape of You” was quickly certified 2x-platinum by the RIAA, while “Castle on the Hill” earned gold -- the first two songs released in 2017 to achieve RIAA certifications this year.

9316 interested  ·  1427 going

North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center
5001 Coliseum Dr
North Charleston, SC  29418 Map

1752 interested  ·  416 going

Sep 7, 7:30pm

KFC Yum! Center
1 Arena Plaza (201 W Main St)
Louisville, KY  40202 Map

Omaha, NE  68102 Map

4371 interested  ·  839 going

Sep 15, 7:30pm

Allstate Arena
6920 Mannheim Rd
Rosemont, IL  60018-3622 Map

There is a 6 ticket limit for this event. There is a delivery delay in place until approximately September 1, 2017.

8233 interested  ·  1010 going

Sep 16, 7:30pm

Allstate Arena
6920 Mannheim Rd
Rosemont, IL  60018-3622 Map

There is a delivery delay in place until approximately September 3, 2017.

Public Onsale : Fri, 24 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

American Express : Tue, 21 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

Ed Sheeran Presale : Mon, 20 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

2953 interested  ·  408 going

Sep 17, 7:30pm

Scottrade Center
1401 Clark Ave
St. Louis, MO  63103 Map

Mail delivery is delayed until 14 days prior to event date which is approximately September 03, 2017. Print at home and mobile is delayed until September 14th @7:30pm.

6386 interested  ·  894 going

Sep 19, 7:30pm

Verizon Center
601 F St NW
Washington, DC  20004 Map

There is a delivery delay in place until September 5th, 2017.

American Express Presale : Tue, 14 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

9998 interested  ·  1209 going

Sep 20, 7:30pm

Verizon Center
601 F St NW
Washington, DC  20004 Map

There is a delivery delay in place until September 6th, 2017.

Public Onsale : Fri, 24 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

Ed Sheeran Presale : Mon, 20 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

American Express : Tue, 21 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

4009 interested  ·  414 going

Sep 22, 7:30pm - Sep 23, 3:30am

TD Garden
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA  02114 Map

There is a delivery delay on this event. Tickets chosen for Mail or UPS delivery will be mailed approximately 9/8/17. Tickets chosen for Print-at-Home or Mobile delivery will be available in your Ticketmaster My Account on the date & time noted in the checkout process.

Supporting Act: James Blunt

4235 interested  ·  778 going

Sep 23, 7:30pm - Sep 24, 3:30am

TD Garden
100 Legends Way
Boston, MA  02114 Map

There is a delivery delay on this event. Tickets chosen for Mail or UPS delivery will be mailed approximately 9/9/17. Tickets chosen for Print-at-Home or Mobile delivery will be available in your Ticketmaster My Account on the date & time noted in the checkout process.

Public Onsale : Fri, 24 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

Ed Sheeran Presale : Mon, 20 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

American Express : Tue, 21 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

Supporting Act: James Blunt

2167 interested  ·  420 going

Sep 26, 7:30pm

PPG Paints Arena
1001 5th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA  15219 Map

Mail and UPS delivery will be delayed until Tuesday, September 12th, 2017 and Print-At-Home and Mobile delivery will be delayed until Saturday, September 23rd, 2017.

4283 interested  ·  776 going

Sep 27, 7:30pm - Sep 28, 4:00am

Little Caesars Arena
2211 Woodward
Detroit, MI  48201 Map

Multiple GRAMMY® Award-winning global superstar Ed Sheeran will perform at Little Caesars Arena on Wednesday, September 27 at 7:30 p.m. James Blunt will perform as a special guest.

For more information, please visit: bit.ly/2tGSQbH

American Express : Tue, 21 Mar 2017 at 10:00 AM

2367 interested  ·  395 going

Mar 9, 7:00pm

Etihad Stadium
740 Bourke St
Docklands, VIC  3008 Map

Two Grammy Awards, six billion YouTube views, 70 million online followers, hundreds of thousands of tickets sold across four Australian and New Zealand tours, and a firm foothold on the top of our album and single charts: Ed Sheeran needs no introduction. Frontier Touring are delighted to welcome one of the biggest names in music back to his adopted home for seven stadium shows across Australia and New Zealand next March as part of his ÷ World Tour. Children's Policy: Everyone must hold a valid ticket for entry (no infants on laps). The Stadium recommends that no one under the age of 10 be allowed onto the Arena unless accompanied by an Adult.

Public Onsale : Thu, 1 Jun 2017 at 01:00 PM

1125 interested  ·  3646 going

May 24, 7:00pm - May 24, 11:00pm

Etihad Stadium
Ashton New Road
Manchester,  M11 4TT Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

All individuals must have a valid ticket, including babes in arms, though it is recommended that children Under 5 do not attend these events.

Standing – 12+ 12-16 to be accompanied by adult (18+) Seated – Children under 12 to be accompanied by an adult (18+)

303 interested  ·  644 going

Jun 1, 7:00pm - Jun 1, 11:00pm

Hampden Park
Glasgow,  G42 9BA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

u16’s to be accompanied by an adult. No under 14’s on the pitch. No under 5’s.

4709 interested  ·  1430 going

Jun 8, 7:00pm - Jun 8, 11:00pm

St James' Park
Newcastle upon Tyne,  NE1 4 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

317 interested  ·  988 going

Jun 15, 7:00pm - Jun 15, 11:00pm

The SSE Arena, Wembley
Arena Square, Engineers Way
Wembley,  HA9 0AA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18, Under 12s are not allowed on the pitch and any child over the age of 24 months requires a ticket to enter.

376 interested  ·  907 going

Jun 16, 7:00pm - Jun 16, 11:00pm

The SSE Arena, Wembley
Arena Square, Engineers Way
Wembley,  HA9 0AA Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

699 interested  ·  1350 going

Jun 22, 7:00pm - Jun 22, 11:00pm

Principality Stadium
Westgate St
Cardiff,  CF10 1NS Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 10am Local Time

Standing - no under 14s, 15-16 to be accompanied by 18+, Seated - under 16s to be accompanied by 18+

2371 interested  ·  1221 going
Ed Sheeran at Amsterdam ArenA

Ed Sheeran at Amsterdam ArenA

Jun 28, 7:00pm - Jun 28, 10:00pm

Amsterdam ArenA
Arena Amsterdam
Amsterdam,  1101 xj Map

Het is onwaarschijnlijk wat één man gewapend met slechts een gitaar, een loopstation en twee microfoons voor elkaar kan krijgen. Tijdens zijn Ziggo Dome concert in 2014 maakte Ed het zelfs zo bont dat hij de speakers opblies. En, volgens OOR: "zegt [dat] alles over de intensiteit waarmee hij op de planken staat".

Het FB event van het extra concert op 29 juni: facebook.com/events/149812695589622

21881 interested  ·  14680 going

Ed Sheeran - Olympiastadion, Berlin

Ed Sheeran - Olympiastadion, Berlin

Jul 19, 4:00pm - Jul 19, 10:59pm

Olympiastadion Berlin
Olympischer Platz 3
Berlin,  14053 Map

Hamburg, 28. Juni 2017 – Nur wenige Tage nach seinem Auftritt als einer der Headliner des diesjährigen Glastonbury Festivals gibt Ed Sheeran für Sommer 2018 seine eigene, 25 Termine umfassende Stadion- und Open-Air-Tournee durch Europa bekannt. Und wie man es von dem charismatischen Sänger, der gerade von einem Rekord zum nächsten jagt, aktuell nicht anders erwartet, sind die Dimensionen gigantisch: Deutschland steht mit den Olympiastadien in Berlin (19.07.) und München (29.07.) sowie zwei Open Air-Arealen in Essen (22.07.) und Hamburg (25.07.) auf dem Tourplan. Die Tickets dafür sind ab Samstag, den 8. Juli, um 11 Uhr ausschließlich online unter www.eventim.de erhältlich.

Mit der Ankündigung der Sommer-Tour schließt der Brite nahtlos an seinen gefeierten Auftritt beim Glastonbury Festival am vergangenen Sonntag an, mit dem er ein weiteres Mal eindrucksvoll unter Beweis gestellt hat, dass es nicht mehr als ihn, seiner Gitarre und einer Loop-Station bedarf, um die Massen mitzureißen: Auf der berühmten Pyramid Stage spielte Ed Sheeran vor einer der größten Zuschauermengen in der Geschichte des Festivals, zusätzlich verfolgten mehr als drei Millionen Menschen das Spektakel via Live-Übertragung von zu Hause aus mit. Mit der Tour im kommenden Jahr setzt der 26-jährige Singer-Songwriter seinen kometenhaften Aufstieg fort. Dabei kehrt er unter anderem für zwei Konzerte ins Londoner Wembley Stadium zurück, das Ed Sheeran 2015 als erster Künstler überhaupt allein ohne Band bespielte und zudem gleich an drei aufeinanderfolgenden Abenden ausverkaufte. Im März dieses Jahres veröffentlichte der sympathische Rotschopf sein drittes Studioalbum ÷ (ausgeprochen „divide”), das mit bislang mehr als 8 Millionen verkauften Einheiten in nur drei Monaten das weltweit erfolgreichste Album des Jahres 2017 ist. Nicht weniger atemberaubend lesen sich die Zahlen zu Ed Sheerans Single „Shape of You“, die in weniger als sechs Monaten mehr als gigantische 1,5 Milliarden Streams verzeichnet!

Für seinen Beitrag zur Musik wurde Ed Sheeran vor wenigen Tagen der Hal David Starlight Award 2017 der Songwriters Hall of Fame verliehen, außerdem wurde bekannt gegeben, dass er in Kürze für seine Beiträge zur Musik und seine Charity-Tätigkeiten mit dem Order Of The British Empire geehrt wird, dem britischen Ritterorden.
Tickets für die deutschen Konzerte von Ed Sheeran sind ab 65 € (zzgl. Gebühren) ab Samstag, den 8. Juli 2017, um 11 Uhr erhältlich – ausschließlich online unter www.eventim.de. Pro Bestellung können maximal vier Karten erworben werden. Wichtiger Hinweis: Um dem sogenannten Ticketzweitmarkt, absurden Preisen und Fan-Abzocke einen Riegel vorzuschieben, werden die Tickets personalisiert verkauft, d.h. der Name des Ticketkäufers wird auf die Tickets aufgedruckt. Beim Einlass muss zumindest der auf dem Ticket aufgedruckte Nachname mit dem vorzulegenden Ausweisdokument übereinstimmen, die zweite (und gegebenenfalls dritte und vierte) Person erhält nur gleichzeitig mit der sich ausweisenden Person Zutritt. Auf Verlangen ist ebenfalls die Buchungsbestätigung nachzuweisen. Die Tickets sind nicht übertragbar.

Bundesweit werden die deutschen Ed Sheeran-Konzerttermine präsentiert von intro und kulturnews. Weitere regionale Präsentatoren sind RBB Fritz und TIP Magazin (Berlin), WDR 1Live und die Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung (Essen) NDR 2, N-Joy und die Hamburger Morgenpost (Hamburg) sowie Bayern 3 (München).

Ticketpreise:

No entrance for under 6. 6-15 years only accompanied by adults

4086 interested  ·  5110 going

Aug 3, 7:00pm - Aug 3, 10:00pm

Stadion Letzigrund
Badenerstrasse 500
Zürich,  8048 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time.

No entrance for children under 7 years. 7-15 years only accompanied by adults

The Ed Sheeran ticket will be personalized with the buyers first name and last name. The ticket is non-transferable and resold tickets will not be acceptable.

Admission to the stadium is only possible with ticket, Ticketcorner booking confirmation and valid passport / ID-Card.

Tickets can only be purchased with instant payment methods.

No print @ home tickets; Shipping only via postal service.

Prices: CHF 140/100 (numbered seats); CHF 110 (standing room)Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

No entrance for children under 7 years. 7-15 years only accompanied by adults

1238 interested  ·  1383 going

Aug 7, 7:00pm - Aug 7, 10:00pm

Ernst-Happel-Stadion
Meiereistraße 7
Vienna,  1020 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

All Ages

30021 interested  ·  7531 going

Aug 11, 7:00pm - Aug 11, 10:00pm

PGE Narodowy
al. Ks. J. Poniatowskiego 1
Warsaw,  03-901 Map

Tickets go on general sale Saturday July 8, 11am Local Time

Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult. Between 16-18 years old, must have a written consent from a parent or guardian

55584 interested  ·  18353 going